[ovirt-users] no vm.conf?

Michael Kleinpaste michael.kleinpaste at sharperlending.com
Wed Mar 22 02:05:59 UTC 2017

Just to verify the process (Is there doc somewhere that I'm not finding for
the new procedure?)

   1. Put the cluster in global-ha-maintenance mode.
   2. Make the changes in the webadmin UI.
   3. Reboot the hosted-engine VM.
   4. All should be good?
   5. Disable global-ha-maintenance mode.

Sound right?

On Tue, Mar 21, 2017 at 4:02 PM Michael Kleinpaste <