[ovirt-users] Interest in contributing to oVirt

Konrad Djimeli djkonro35 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 17:45:48 UTC 2017

Hello Yaniv,

Thanks very much for the response. I am currently trying to develop a
proposal for this project but I have not yet been able to successfully
setup oVirt. I just realized I could not install the oVirt-engine an
Ubuntu 14, so I am currently trying to download and install Fedora 23,
where I intend to setup the oVirt-engine. I would then use another
machine with Ubuntu for the host.

Please with respect to this project I would like to know if I am also
required compile and install the source code for oVirt-engine or do I
only need to build and install ovirt4cli.

Thanks
Konrad