[ovirt-users] Bulk move vm disks?

Staniforth, Paul P.Staniforth at leedsbeckett.ac.uk
Fri Mar 24 11:13:16 UTC 2017

Hello Christian,
                           I have recently moved around 700 VM disks between storage domains, you can select multiple disks in the GUI and move them. I did this on oVirt 3.6 most of these were dependant on template disks so I had to copy the template disks to the destination domain once all the dependant VM disks were moved I could remove the template disk from the source domain.
If the VMs are up it automatically creates a snapshot, in version 3.6 these aren't automatically removed.
Regards,
                 Paul S.