[ovirt-users] Error attempting to create dwh readonly user

Berger, Sandy SBERGER at qg.com
Sun Mar 26 07:57:25 UTC 2017

Thanks. That worked. However, now when I try to use that user from a remote system I am getting this error. I’m not sure what I need to add to the pg_hba.conf file or what I need to do after editing it.

Credential validation was not successful: no pg_hba.conf entry for host "ip_address", user "username", database "ovirt_engine_history", SSL off