[ovirt-users] Fwd: How to deploy hosted-engine to the second and later host machines

Tatsuya suginami at gmail.com
Mon Mar 27 03:05:52 UTC 2017

Dear Didi

> Even if you never heard about hosted-engine in previous versions and 4.1
>  was your first attempt? Any suggestions for improvement to make it easier
>  to find?

Sorry to late reply. I notice that I forget to add "users <users at ovirt.org>"
as a destination.

The inquiry of the other day was about oVirt 4.0.

Yesterday I installed 4.1 for the first time.

I think that if I had been able to deploy self hosted engine not only when
reinstalling host
but also when adding new host, I could have noticed.

Or it may be useful to pop up the deployment method of self hosted engine
when adding new host is completed.

Regards
Tatsuya