[ovirt-users] Introduction and initial help needed

Abdullah digitalrevolution at gmail.com
Tue Mar 28 23:03:58 UTC 2017

Hello

It is Abdullah. I have been using different virtualization platform for a
long time. Currently started working on oVirt. Initially I need some help
with an issue:

on the ovirt engine, I can add an ovirt-node 4.1 host but I cannot add a
centOS 7.3 ovirt node. I have successfully installed the vdsm on the
centos, but every time I try to add this host to engine, I get the
following error:  Command returned failure code 1 during SSH session 'root
at my_host <http://lists.ovirt.org/mailman/listinfo/users>'.

however an ovirt-node host installed from the ovirt-node iso works without
any issue on the engine.

Can anyone tell me what log output I need to provide to find out the reason.

Regards
Abdullah
--

___________________
With Best Regards

*Abdullah Mohammad Manjurul Islam*
*Cell:* *+880 1730 982562*
*Email:* digitalrevolution at gmail.com ; islammanjurul at yahoo.com
*Address:* 958/1 Outer Circular Road, Rajarbagh, Dhaka-1217, Bangladesh

*Cisco® CCNA**™*
*VMware**®** VCP6-DCV*™

*Disclaimer:** This message contains confidential information and is
intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee
you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify
the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by
mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot
be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be
contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any
errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a
result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required please request a
hard-copy version.*