[ovirt-users] Import KVM/libvirt VMs to oVirt 4.1 with External Provider

Pradeep Antil pradeepantil at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 09:34:13 UTC 2017

Hello Folks,

I am trying to import KVM guest VMs to my oVirt Server using external
Provider. But when i add external provider with type KVM and do the testing
that time i am getting below error

Caused by: org.ovirt.engine.core.vdsbroker.vdsbroker.VDSErrorException:
VDSGenericException: VDSErrorException: Failed to
GetVmsNamesFromExternalProviderVDS, error = Cannot recv data: Host key
verification failed.: Connection reset by peer, code = 65
        at
org.ovirt.engine.core.vdsbroker.vdsbroker.VdsBrokerCommand.createDefaultConcreteException(VdsBrokerCommand.java:76)
[vdsbroker.jar:]
        at
org.ovirt.engine.core.vdsbroker.vdsbroker.BrokerCommandBase.createException(BrokerCommandBase.java:222)
[vdsbroker.jar:]

[image: Inline image 2]

I have already configure password less authentication with ssh keys between
proxy host to my KVM hypervisor. Though i can reach to kvm hypervisor with
virsh connect.

[root at lplinnd1hypov13 ~]# virsh -c qemu+ssh://root@<KVM-HYP-NAME>/system
Welcome to virsh, the virtualization interactive terminal.

Type:  'help' for help with commands
       'quit' to quit

virsh #

Any idea how to resolve this issue, so that i can add KVM as external
provider and  start importing my KVM guest VMs in ovirt setup

Thanks in Advance

--
Best Regards
Pradeep Kumar