[ovirt-users] Default Quota could not be updated nor removed in ovirt hosted engine 4.1

Manuel Luis Aznar manuel.luis.aznar at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 12:00:53 UTC 2017

Hello there,

It seams that there is a bug with the Default Quota, as I reported in the
subject of the email I am using oVirt Hosted Engine 4.1

When I tried to edit the Default Quota the system replies the following
with Data Center in Audit Mode:

Operation Canceled: Error while executing action: Cannot edit Quota. Quota
is not valid.

If I try to remove the Default Quota of the system, it replied:

Operation Canceled: Error while executing action: Cannot remove Quota.
Default quota cannot be changed.

In the other hand if I do the same with the Data Center in Disabled Mode
for Quota it says:

Trying to edit Default Quota I got:

Operation canceled: Error while executing action: Cannot edit Quota. Quota
is not valid.

Trying to remove Quota I got:

Operation canceled: Error while executing action: Cannot remove Quota.

Of course I can create other Quotas, edit them and remove them. The problem
is only with the Default Quota.

Any help would be appreciated, either in unblocking the system to
edit/remove Default quota...

Thanks for all in advance,
Manuel