[ovirt-users] Recent Install Docs?

Alan Griffiths apgriffiths79 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 18:20:47 UTC 2017

I believe that is the required setup - dedicated storage domain for HE.
It's certainly the case on 4.0, I haven't played with 4.1 yet.

For docs you can always check the RHV set, they are generally applicable to
oVirt.

https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en-us/red_hat_
virtualization/4.1-beta/html/self-hosted_engine_guide/