[ovirt-users] VDSM Hooks

Fred Rolland frolland at redhat.com
Thu Mar 30 18:31:04 UTC 2017

John,

Here is the readme for the localdisk hook:
https://github.com/oVirt/vdsm/blob/master/vdsm_hooks/localdisk/README

In order to use it you need to install it on the host, configure the VM
User Property on the engine, and set the property on the VM that will use
the hook.

Note that a lot of operations are not supported when this hook is in use.

Please tell if the readme is missing some information.

Regards,

Fred