[ovirt-users] cannot change cluster compatibility level

Michael Watters wattersm at watters.ws
Wed May 3 16:10:48 UTC 2017

I have a cluster of hosts that have just been upgraded to oVirt 4.1
however I am receiving an error from the engine when I attempt to
upgrade the cluster compatibility level.

Error while executing action: Cannot edit Cluster if some of the
specified custom properties are not configured by the system. The keys
are: macspoof

Does anybody know how to resolve this?  I don't see any settings related
to MAC spoofing in the cluster configuration options.