[ovirt-users] oVirt Hosted Engine Setup fails

Manuel Luis Aznar manuel.luis.aznar at gmail.com
Thu May 4 17:45:27 UTC 2017

Hello there,

Sorry for the delay to answer the mail, but, I have been busy doing
things...

The permission on /dev/random are the following:

[root at host1 manuel]# ls -la /dev/random
crw-rw-rw-. 1 root root 1, 8 may  4 18:06 /dev/random

Suppose that these permission should look something like:

[root at host1 manuel]# ls -la /dev/random
crw-rw-rw-. 1 vdsm kvm 1, 8 may  4 18:06 /dev/random

Finally I do not know what you meant with permission on SELinux audit
logs?¿? Sorry for my lack of understanding, so, please let me know much
more precisely and I will look for it

Thanks for all in advance
I will be waiting for you
Manuel Luis Aznar