[ovirt-users] log out event but not log in?

Gianluca Cecchi gianluca.cecchi at gmail.com
Fri May 5 08:47:29 UTC 2017

On Wed, May 3, 2017 at 5:45 PM, Gonzalo Rafuls <gonza at redhat.com> wrote:

>> I see that it is now in QA.
>> Is it possible to test against a running 4.1.1 or changes are too much?
>> From reading the bugzilla I don't see a gerrit reference which files are
>> involved...
>>

> Just verified on 4.1.2. You should be able to see the reference to the
> gerrit patch under the external trackers section on that BZ.
>
> https://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/c/73287/
>

>> Gianluca

Verified on the just released 4.1.2 pre rpm on a test environment
previosuly in 4.1.1
It seems ok. Inside events pane I correctly get now:

May 5, 2017 10:42:47 AM User admin at internal-authz logged in.
May 5, 2017 10:42:39 AM User g.cecchi at internal-authz logged out.
May 5, 2017 10:42:18 AM User g.cecchi at internal-authz logged in.

I gave feedback inside bugzilla too.
Thanks,
Gianluca