[ovirt-users] Current status of ManageIQ to manage oVirt 4.1.1?

Gianluca Cecchi gianluca.cecchi at gmail.com
Fri May 5 14:40:58 UTC 2017

On Fri, May 5, 2017 at 4:29 PM, Juan Hernández <jhernand at redhat.com> wrote:

> On 05/05/2017 03:47 PM, Gianluca Cecchi wrote:
> > Hello,
> > is ManageIQ able to manage oVirt version 4.1.1?
> > From which version of ManageIQ has been included in case?
> > I see this link abot prblems with 4.x api and such:
> > https://github.com/ManageIQ/manageiq/issues/7573
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Gianluca
> >

> Managing oVirt 4 is supported since ManageIQ 'darga' release, which is
> the previous release, current is 'euwe'.
>
> The issue that you mention is already closed.
>
> Like with any piece of software there may be issues. We are committed to
> fix them. If you find one, please let us know.

Ah, ok. Perfect.
I was testing an older appliance ad I'm noticing now that is based on
capablanca, so probably too old... and it didn't work
Do you think there is a quick path to update it to the latest or better to
directly deploy the euwe one?
I have found this old link:
http://mariopang.blogspot.it/2015/05/update-manageiq-image.html
but I don't know if it is still ok