[ovirt-users] ansible and list of vms

Nathanaël Blanchet blanchet at abes.fr
Tue May 9 16:52:46 UTC 2017

Hello,

I didn't find anyway to easy list all my vms thanks to the ansible
modules...
I tried the ovirt4.py script which is able to list the whole facts, so
vms list, when the number of them is small in a test datacenter, but in
a production datacenter, I get an issue:

   File "./ovirt4.py", line 262, in <module>
     main()
   File "./ovirt4.py", line 254, in main
     vm_name=args.host,
   File "./ovirt4.py", line 213, in get_data
     vms[name] = get_dict_of_struct(connection, vm)
   File "./ovirt4.py", line 185, in get_dict_of_struct
     (device.name, [ip.address for ip in device.ips]) for device in devices
   File "./ovirt4.py", line 185, in <genexpr>
     (device.name, [ip.address for ip in device.ips]) for device in devices
TypeError: 'NoneType' object is not iterable

What is the simpliest way to get this basic information with sdk4???
(with sdk3 : ovirt-shell -E "list vms")

--
Nathanaël Blanchet

Supervision réseau