[ovirt-users] do we need some documentation mainteiners?

Fabrice Bacchella fabrice.bacchella at orange.fr
Tue May 9 20:46:57 UTC 2017

I'm whining because ovirt is a wonderful product, peoples behind are nice, but ho boy, what about the execution !

And no I have done much more than empty complains as I have open my share a bug report, written a blog entry about using ovirt+kerberos+SSO, written a full fledged CLI and trying to finished the SDK. So I'm not just complaining.