[ovirt-users] Network Performance

Juan Pablo pablo.localhost at gmail.com
Wed May 10 17:14:13 UTC 2017

Bryan, could you please elaborate your setup? do you see lag on your
virt-host or in your VM's? what have you tried so far to test? can you
please run:
"iperf -s" on your server (or where do you see lagg)
and "iperf -c $serveripaddress" replace $serveripaddress with your
interface IP.
and paste your output?
can you also descrie if this is a layer2 or layer 3 network?

regards,
JP