[ovirt-users] do we need some documentation mainteiners?

Yedidyah Bar David didi at redhat.com
Thu May 11 05:50:44 UTC 2017

On Wed, May 10, 2017 at 8:07 PM, Juan Pablo <pablo.localhost at gmail.com> wrote:
> I am!  =)
> but Im dizzy on how/where to start.
> suggestions/ideas are welcome

Perhaps start by reading the readme file of the site:

https://github.com/oVirt/ovirt-site

and continue with "CONTRIBUTING.md" and "MAINTAINING.md" there.

If you are new to git/github, you should probably read about them too,
although for simply editing the web site the basics should be enough.

Feel free to ask any questions - perhaps on devel at ovirt.org instead of
here. Welcome and good luck!

> JP
>
> El 10/5/2017 12:20, "Barak Korren" <bkorren at redhat.com> escribió:
>>
>> On 10 May 2017 at 14:18, Juan Pablo <pablo.localhost at gmail.com> wrote:
>> > this was not the intention of the thread. so please stop throwing
>> > bananas
>> > each other.
>> >
>> > Lets focus on the subject here:do we need some documentation
>> > mainteiners?
>> > yes/no
>>
>> My answer would be definitely.
>> If you are volunteering, you would be very welcome.
>>

>> --
>> Barak Korren
>> RHV DevOps team , RHCE, RHCi
>> Red Hat EMEA
>> redhat.com | TRIED. TESTED. TRUSTED. | redhat.com/trusted

Didi