[ovirt-users] ovirt 4.1: migrate vm to node 2 results in lost connectivity

Sandro Bonazzola sbonazzo at redhat.com
Thu May 11 15:08:50 UTC 2017

On Thu, May 11, 2017 at 2:13 PM, yayo (j) <jaganz at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I have a simple 3 node ovirt 4.1 gluster.

Can you be a bit more specific? Is it a Hosted Engine deployment?
Hyperconverged? Using oVirt Node for nodes?

> All works fine but when I create or move a vm to node 2 the connection is
> lost, if I move the vm back to node 1 all works fine again.

Dan, can youhelp here?

> Looking to ovirt engine, network seems identical (for now I have only
> ovirtmng network). If I ping something from node 2, ping works fine
> (internet in general). Where can I check also? thank you

SANDRO BONAZZOLA

ASSOCIATE MANAGER, SOFTWARE ENGINEERING, EMEA ENG VIRTUALIZATION R&D

Red Hat EMEA <https://www.redhat.com/>
<https://red.ht/sig>
TRIED. TESTED. TRUSTED. <https://redhat.com/trusted>