[ovirt-users] High latency on storage domains and sanlock renewal error

Stefano Bovina bovy89 at gmail.com
Sat May 13 09:48:03 UTC 2017

Hi,

2.6.32-696.1.1.el6.x86_64
3.10.0-514.10.2.el7.x86_64

I tried ioping test from different group of servers using multipath,
members of different storage group (different lun, different raid ecc), and
everyone report latency.
I tried the same test (ioping) on a server with powerpath instead of
multipath, with a dedicated raid group and ioping don't report latency.