[ovirt-users] Feature: enhanced OVA support

Eduardo Mayoral emayoral at arsys.es
Mon May 15 07:43:27 UTC 2017

As a user I must say this is a very welcome feature. I appreciate a lot
that oVirt already makes it very easy to import VMs from VMWare .

Allowing to export oVirt machines in OVA format, which as of today is
the "lingua franca" of VM migrations offers a nice and clear path out of
oVirt. Having an easy way to migrate out of oVirt makes me MORE likely
to keep on using oVirt, not less.

Eduardo Mayoral Jimeno (emayoral at arsys.es)
Administrador de sistemas. Departamento de Plataformas. Arsys internet.
+34 941 620 145 ext. 5153