[ovirt-users] ovirtmgmt network out of sync

Michael Burman mburman at redhat.com
Wed May 17 05:12:25 UTC 2017

Hello Alex,

- Have you tried to sync it using the 'Sync All Networks' button in the
UI?
It's located under 'Hosts' main tab > select the host > 'Network
Interfaces' sub tab > 'Sync All Networks' button.

- Can you please go to the 'Setup Host Networks' dialog(located under the
same path^^) and hoover on top of ovirtmgmt network? a tooltip should
pop-up and it should let you know what is the reason that the network is
being out-of-sync. Engine probably complaining about a difference between
the configuration on the host and the DC.
- How did you end up with this situation? what happened before the network
become out-of-sync? did it happened after the hosted-engine deploy was
done?

Best regards,

On Wed, May 17, 2017 at 12:10 AM, Alex R <ar.digger at gmail.com> wrote:

> No one has suggestions on how I can sync the ovirtmgmt network?  Is more
> information needed?
>

> On May 12, 2017 10:43 AM, "Alex R" <ar.digger at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I upgraded to the latest version (users at ovirt.org) a few weeks ago and
>> ever since then I cannot open a console unless I am on the local network (
>> 10.3.1.0/24).  I think it is related to the Ovirtmgmt interface being
>> "out-of-sync".
>>
>> If I try to fix it in the gui, I get an error:
>>
>> "Error while executing action HostSetupNetworks: Network is currently
>> being used"
>>
>> This is because the hosted engine in on the ovirtmgmt network.
>>
>> Is there a way I can fix this via cli?  This is a single host with a
>> hosted engine.  I use it for development only.
>>
>> Thank you.

Michael Burman
RedHat Israel, RHV-M Network QE

Mobile: 054-5355725