[ovirt-users] ovirtmgmt network out of sync

Alex R ar.digger at gmail.com
Wed May 17 17:47:47 UTC 2017

Hopefully this screen capture is what you are asking for?

[image: Inline image 1]

Here is:

# cat /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-ovirtmgmt
# Generated by VDSM version 4.17.23.2-0.el7.centos
DEVICE=ovirtmgmt
TYPE=Bridge
DELAY=0
STP=off
ONBOOT=yes
IPADDR=10.3.1.7
NETMASK=255.255.255.0
GATEWAY=10.3.1.1
BOOTPROTO=none
DEFROUTE=yes
NM_CONTROLLED=no
IPV6INIT=no
HOTPLUG=no

# cat /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-enp2s0f0
# Generated by VDSM version 4.19.10.1-1.el7.centos
DEVICE=enp2s0f0
BRIDGE=ovirtmgmt
ONBOOT=yes
MTU=1500
DEFROUTE=no
NM_CONTROLLED=no
IPV6INIT=no

The version that I upgraded too:
oVirt Engine Version: 4.1.1.8-1.el7.centos

I dont recall the version I was on prior to the upgrade but I am sure it
was at least v4.

Shall I just tar everying thing in /var/log/vdsm/  ?

-Alex