[ovirt-users] Building ovirt-engine fails due to failing estCanReadFile(org.ovirt.engine.core.utils.servlet.ServletUtilsTest): We should not be able to read this file.

Leni Kadali Mutungi lenikmutungi at gmail.com
Tue May 23 03:21:56 UTC 2017

Tried to build ovirt-engine on my computer using the command `make
clean install-dev`, on Debian Testing.

The full output of the error is as follows:
https://paste.fedoraproject.org/paste/F6p~LVdNtFlpzQijMbSIYV5M1UNdIGYhyRLivL9gydE=

I modified the following variables in the Makefile to suit where the
required files are:

JS_DEPS_DIR=/home/user/ovirt-js-dependencies
PYFLAKES=/usr/bin/pyflakes
JBOSS_HOME=/home/user/wildfly-11.0.0.Alpha1
WILDFLY_OVERLAY_MODULES=/home/user/wildfly-11.0.0.Alpha1/modules

I have pep8 but was unable to know how to correctly reference it in
the Makefile, the syntax being:

PEP8=pep8

Advice on this would be welcome.

--