[ovirt-users] terminating sessions

Martin Perina mperina at redhat.com
Wed May 24 09:07:19 UTC 2017

Hi,

there is no direct link between sessions and commands executed by them in
UI. You can take a look into Tasks tab in bottom right corner, if there are
any long running tasks.

Ravi, would it be possible to display sessionId inside Tasks to be able to
identify which command belongs to which session?

Martin Perina