[ovirt-users] Is 3.6.7 direct to 4.1.2 a supported upgrade path?

Arsène Gschwind arsene.gschwind at unibas.ch
Wed May 24 09:12:15 UTC 2017

Mostly read in threads and docs that the upgrade path should be 3.6.x ->
4.0.x -> 4.1.x
I did it that way and it did work perfectly.

Rgds,
Arsène

On 05/24/2017 10:52 AM, Yaniv Kaul wrote:

> On Wed, May 24, 2017 at 5:36 AM, Richard Chan
> <richard at treeboxsolutions.com <mailto:richard at treeboxsolutions.com>>
> wrote:
>
>     Time to take the plunge to 4.x — is it supported to upgrade from
>     3.6.7 to 4.1.2 directly?
>

> I'm not sure what 'supported' means. I don't think many have tried -
> it probably works though. I suggest testing on a non-production system
> first.
> Y.
>

>     --
>     Richard Chan

*Arsène Gschwind*
Fa. Sapify AG im Auftrag der Universität Basel
IT Services
Klingelbergstr. 70 |  CH-4056 Basel  |  Switzerland
Tel. +41 79 449 25 63  | http://its.unibas.ch <http://its.unibas.ch/>
ITS-ServiceDesk: support-its at unibas.ch | +41 61 267 14 11