[ovirt-users] Postgres errors after updating to 9.5.7 from 9.5.4

Yedidyah Bar David didi at redhat.com
Wed May 24 14:26:18 UTC 2017

On Wed, May 24, 2017 at 5:04 PM, Fabrice Bacchella
<fabrice.bacchella at orange.fr> wrote:

> Le 24 mai 2017 à 15:25, support at jac-properties.com a écrit :
>
> Which makes sense seeing as that's what Red Hat officially supports.  It
> just made sense for our infrastructure to put it on our postgres cluster
> that is running 9.5.x.  Unfortunately things like this happen sometimes when
> running a slightly unsupported infrastructure.
>

> Is this worth putting in an RFE?  Support for postgresql-jdbc 42+ and
> postgresql 9.5+

Martin is already working on 9.5 support for oVirt 4.2.

No idea about jdbc.

> A good solution usually used by java app is to provide the need jars. That
> the purpose of maven like tools.

We can also simply add to the spec file '< 9.3' or something like that,
until we fix the code to support newer.

You are more than welcome to open a bug for this!

Best,
--
Didi