[ovirt-users] [Cloud-init] fail on CentOS

Michal Skrivanek michal.skrivanek at redhat.com
Fri May 26 08:26:43 UTC 2017

> On 25 May 2017, at 22:25, Yaniv Kaul <ykaul at redhat.com> wrote:
>

> On Thu, May 25, 2017 at 2:40 PM, TranceWorldLogic . <tranceworldlogic at gmail.com <mailto:tranceworldlogic at gmail.com>> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> OS: CentOS 6.8
>
> For me , cloud-init is failing but not getting idea where.
> Would you please help me to enable logs of cloud-init ?

the el6 versions used to have quite a lot of bugs…is it up to date?
Check the oVirt side is ok first (it should be) - the guest should have a CDROM attached with the cloud-init content. Maybe you can run it interactively once the guest boots and see if there is some wrong/obsolete option

Thanks,
michal