[ovirt-users] Migrating VMs because previous host became non-operational

Brett Holcomb biholcomb at l1049h.com
Tue May 30 04:33:58 UTC 2017

I'm seeing this error "Migrating VM blah-blah because previous host
became non-operational.  This appears in the WebUI under the task lists
and is getting annoying since it disrupts things like creating snapshots.

This migration is quite a feat on a single hosted engine installation
with only one host so what exactly is going  on?  I'd be glad to include
some logs and have looked at the vdsm logs but have no idea what I'm
looking form.