[ovirt-users] Nested KVM: what is the correct setup

ovirt at fateknollogee.com ovirt at fateknollogee.com
Tue May 30 14:08:48 UTC 2017

But one of the questions already asked to you also throughout the other
thread was:

what hypervisor are you using?
>> CentOS-7 v 1611
Question << What hypervisor should I be using??

More precisely, as it is clear it is Qemu-KVM, what is the way you start
your VMs that are the candidates to become hypervisors in oVirt?
>> Not sure I understand this question?

Is it with virt-manager, as described in one of the links you provided,
or direct virsh commands or what?
>> Virt-Manager

If you are using virt-manager, what did you specify in CPUs -->
Configuration --> Model ?
>> Great question, my answer = none

Did you choose the checkbox to "copy host cpu configuration"?