[ovirt-users] no spm node in cluster and unable to start any vm or stopped storage domain

Adam Litke alitke at redhat.com
Wed May 31 14:35:51 UTC 2017

Just an idea, but could this be related to stale mounts from when you
rebooted the storage?  Please try the following:

   1. Place all nodes into maintenance mode
   2. Disable the ovirt NFS exports
      1. Comment out lines in /etc/exports
      2. exportfs -r
   3. Reboot your nodes
   4. Re-enable the ovirt NFS exports
   5. Activate your nodes

On Wed, May 31, 2017 at 10:04 AM, Moritz Baumann <moritz.baumann at inf.ethz.ch
> wrote:

> I found some info on how to import an abandomed export domain
>
> https://www.ovirt.org/documentation/how-to/storage/clear-
> the-storage-domain-pool-config-of-an-exported-nfs-domain/
>
> would the same (empty POOL_UUID and SHA_CKSUM in metadata) allow me to
> import the data domain as a new one (and keep the existing vms) ?

Adam Litke