[ovirt-users] Importing VMs from kvm to oVirt. "VM zarafa is down with error. Exit message: Failed to find the libvirt domain."

Marc Pfaendler marc.pfaendler at fds-consulting.ch
Wed May 31 15:13:20 UTC 2017

Hello

I'm trying to import an existing kvm VM into oVirt 4.1. It a new server
with a fresh installation of oVirt.

I'm working with the oVirt gui to achieve this.
After moving the VM from the old system into the export folder, the gui
allows me to import it.
The import seems to succeed. But after the VM is imported it fails to start.

Giving this error:
        "VM zarafa is down with error. Exit message: Failed to find the
libvirt domain."

Cheers
Marc