[ovirt-users] Hosted-Engine Deploy - Error Creating a Storage Domain

Langley, Robert Robert.Langley at ventura.org
Wed May 31 15:44:48 UTC 2017

Not sure if you received my SOSReport (mail system told me the file is too big). Here is a cropped version of the VDSM.log file. I deleted the tail end of it, and some of the beginning, in order to focus on when the deployment was happening and shrink the size of the file below 9 MB.
So, if you go to the end of the file, that is where the error is. “[Errno 2] No such file or directory' - code 100” and it is happening on several files. Something is apparently missing.

Thank you,
Robert