[ovirt-users] hyperconverged question

Jim Kusznir jim at palousetech.com
Fri Sep 1 18:44:23 UTC 2017

Thanks for the help!

Here's my gluster volume info for the data export/brick (I have 3: data,
engine, and iso, but they're all configured the same):

Volume Name: data
Type: Replicate
Volume ID: e670c488-ac16-4dd1-8bd3-e43b2e42cc59
Snapshot Count: 0
Number of Bricks: 1 x (2 + 1) = 3
Transport-type: tcp
Bricks:
Brick1: ovirt1.nwfiber.com:/gluster/brick2/data
Brick2: ovirt2.nwfiber.com:/gluster/brick2/data
Brick3: ovirt3.nwfiber.com:/gluster/brick2/data (arbiter)
Options Reconfigured:
performance.strict-o-direct: on
nfs.disable: on
user.cifs: off
network.ping-timeout: 30
cluster.shd-max-threads: 8
cluster.shd-wait-qlength: 10000
cluster.locking-scheme: granular
cluster.data-self-heal-algorithm: full
performance.low-prio-threads: 32
features.shard-block-size: 512MB
features.shard: on
storage.owner-gid: 36
storage.owner-uid: 36
cluster.server-quorum-type: server
cluster.quorum-type: auto
network.remote-dio: enable
cluster.eager-lock: enable
performance.stat-prefetch: off
performance.io-cache: off
performance.read-ahead: off
performance.quick-read: off
performance.readdir-ahead: on
server.allow-insecure: on
[root at ovirt1 ~]#

all 3 of my brick nodes ARE also members of the virtualization cluster
(including ovirt3).  How can I convert it into a full replica instead of
just an arbiter?

Thanks!
--Jim