[ovirt-users] Update notes

Sandro Bonazzola sbonazzo at redhat.com
Fri Sep 8 06:26:25 UTC 2017

> Hey all!
>
> Just wanted to contrast all people's problems by chipping in that I've
> just updated my home oVirt Hosted Engine environment of two Hosts from
> 4.1.1 to 4.1.5 (engine and Hosts) without a hitch!

Thanks for the feedback! Very much appreciated!

> Seriously guys, this is getting boring ; P

Oh! You can go a step forward and consume master nightly ; P
Lot of fun granted! But only until we'll be ready for alpha, upgrading to
4.2.0 alpha should be as boring as updating to 4.1.5.

> Keep up the good work!

We'll do!

> /K

SANDRO BONAZZOLA

ASSOCIATE MANAGER, SOFTWARE ENGINEERING, EMEA ENG VIRTUALIZATION R&D

Red Hat EMEA <https://www.redhat.com/>
<https://red.ht/sig>
TRIED. TESTED. TRUSTED. <https://redhat.com/trusted>