[ovirt-users] Hyper converged network setup

Tailor, Bharat bharat at synergysystemsindia.com
Thu Sep 14 13:32:29 UTC 2017

Hi,

I've reinstall Centos7 Minimal on all three hosts. Installed Ovirt self
hosted ova 4.1 on test1.localdomain.
After installation completed, I got an error like engine vm is unreachable.
I am able to ping engine from both IP and FQDN but unable to access it in
browser. When I check engine VM status I got an error "Failed to connect to
broker".
I've enclosed engine-vm config snap and Error snap for more details. Kind
help to resolve it.

Regrards
Bharat Kumar

G15- Vinayak Nagar complex,Opp.Maa Satiya, ayad
Udaipur (Raj.)
313001
Mob: +91-9950-9960-25