[ovirt-users] Ovirt VM Backup

Anzar Esmail Sainudeen anzar at it.thumbay.com
Sat Sep 16 12:08:36 UTC 2017

Dear Team,

I am successfully setup ovirt nodes, oviert engine and cluster in our test
environment.

I am struck to take vmbackup in ovirt environment.  During my knowledge
search , I found there are some python script are available for the same.

For backup storage I setup an iSCSI using freeNAS and configure in storage
domain.

So please support...

Anzar Esmail Sainudeen

Group Datacenter Incharge| IT Infra Division | Thumbay Technologies |Thumbay
Group

P.O Box : 4184 | Ajman | United Arab Emirates.

Mobile: 055-8633699|Tel: 06 7431333 |  Extn :1303

Email:  <mailto:anzar at it.thumbay.com> anzar at it.thumbay.com | Website:
<http://www.thumbay.com/> www.thumbay.com

Disclaimer: This message contains confidential information and is intended
only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee, you are
hereby notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action
in reliance on the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. Please
notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by
mistake, and delete this material. Thumbay Group accepts no liability for
errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result
of e-mail transmission.