[ovirt-users] Manual transfer of VMs from DC to DC

Alex K rightkicktech at gmail.com
Sun Sep 17 21:18:02 UTC 2017

Thanx, I can confirm that this way i may transfer VMs, but I was thinking a
more dirty and perhaps portable way.

Say I want to get to a external disk just one VM from DC A and copy/import
it on DC B that has no access to the export domain of DC A.

I've seen also articles converting the VM disk to qcow or raw then
importing it with some perl script.

I guess that the OVA import/export feature, still to be implemented, is
what I need for this case.

Thanx,
Alex