[ovirt-users] gluster replica volumes with different data usage

Alex K rightkicktech at gmail.com
Mon Sep 18 04:38:30 UTC 2017

Hi Ravishankar,

I am not referring to the arbiter volume(which is showing 0% usage). I am
referring to the other 2 volumes which are replicas and should have the
exact same data. Checking the status of other bricks in ovirt (bricks used
from iso and export domain) I see that they all report same usage of data
on the data volumes, except the "vms" volume used for storing vms.

Thanx,
Alex