[ovirt-users] oVirt console without disconnecting user

Alex K rightkicktech at gmail.com
Mon Sep 18 13:51:24 UTC 2017

Hi All,

When I get console of a Windows VM (Windows 10 x64bit) I am requested to
authenticate and then the user is disconnected (though not logged out as
the apps of the user are still open).
I have tested this with QXL/SPICE and VGA/VNC console mode.

Is there any mode at oVirt console to get console window at VM of user and
in the same time allow the user to continue the session while me observing
the user session, similar as when connecting with VNC?

Thanx,
Alex