[ovirt-users] Change CD Issue

Eduardo Mayoral emayoral at arsys.es
Tue Sep 19 18:49:38 UTC 2017

I upgraded the ovirt-engine to 4.1.6 yesterday. The compute nodes are
plain CentOS 7.3 and are still in 4.1.4

Tried to reproduce your problem, Change CD works fine for me .

So this looks like something specific to your setup rather than a
generic issue with 4.1.6

Can you provide some more information about your setup?

Eduardo Mayoral Jimeno (emayoral at arsys.es)
Administrador de sistemas. Departamento de Plataformas. Arsys internet.
+34 941 620 145 ext. 5153