[ovirt-users] Is this guide still valid?data-warehouse

Arman Khalatyan arm2arm at gmail.com
Wed Sep 27 13:26:22 UTC 2017

Thank you for clarification,
So in the future you are going to push everything to kibana as a storage,
what about dashboards or some kind of reports views.
Are you going to provide some reports templates as before in dwh in 3.0.6
eg heatmaps etc..?
>From the
https://www.ovirt.org/develop/release-management/features/metrics/metrics-store-installation/
one need to install OpenShift+kibana, Why then openshift not Ovirt??