[ovirt-users] Qemu prevents vm from starting up properly

M R gr8nextmail at gmail.com
Sat Sep 30 16:07:50 UTC 2017

Hello!

I have maybe found a way to do this.
I found this older email archive where similar problem was described:
https://www.mail-archive.com/users@ovirt.org/msg40422.html

With this -cpu arguments show up corretcly in log.
But the it still won't fix nvidia problem 43, which is annoying "bug"
implemented by nvidia.

I have several gtx graphic cards collecting dust and would like to use
them,  but fail to do so...

best regards
Mikko

Ei