[ovirt-users] Install oVirt node without Internet repository

G, Maghesh Kumar (Nokia - IN/Bangalore) magheshkumar.g at nokia.com
Mon Apr 2 10:31:27 UTC 2018

Hi

Description of problem:

Cannot add host - install fails & Install oVirt node without Internet repository

Version: Ovirt-4.2

Host is installed with RHEL 7.4

Actual results:

Host KVM02 installation failed. Command returned failure code 1 during SSH session 'root at 192.175.2.231<mailto:root at 192.175.2.231>'

I found that right now on my oVirt Nodes in my test environment does not NOT connect to the internet...
Basically, i need the offline repository to access from oVirt nodes without Internet access.

Please guide us how to proceed

Regards,
Maghesh