[ovirt-users] Persistent dummy interface

spfma.tech at e.mail.fr spfma.tech at e.mail.fr
Tue Apr 3 08:11:35 UTC 2018

Hi,
 What is the right way to get a persistent dummy interface ? I need an internal network for lab purpoposes, so I created a dummy link "ip link add dummy_1 type dummy" and I was able to assign my logical network to it. But how to make it persistent ? Of course, after a reboot, the dummy device has gone and the server becomes non operational because of this non-compliant network. I have to recereate it by hand in order to get things work. Regards