[ovirt-users] Engine reports

Peter Hudec phudec at cnc.sk
Wed Apr 4 09:17:36 UTC 2018

Tried to install ovirt metrics, but got error

ANSIBLE_LOG_PATH=/tmp/ansible.log ansible-playbook -vvv -e
@/root/vars.yaml -i /root/ansible-inventory-origin-37-aio
playbooks/byo/config.yml

  1. Hosts:    localhost
     Play:     Determine openshift_version to configure on first master
     Task:     For an RPM install, abort when the release requested does
not match the available version.
     Message:  You requested openshift_release 3.7, which is not matched by
               the latest OpenShift RPM we detected as origin-3.10.0
               on host localhost.
               We will only install the latest RPMs, so please ensure
you are getting the release
               you expect. You may need to adjust your Ansible
inventory, modify the repositories
               available on the host, or run the appropriate OpenShift
upgrade playbook.

	regards
		Peter