[ovirt-users] Hardware critique

FERNANDO FREDIANI fernando.frediani at upx.com
Thu Apr 5 20:50:07 UTC 2018

I always found replica 3 a complete overkill. Don't know people made that
up that was necessary. Just looks good and costs a lot with little benefit.

Normally when using magnetic disks 2 copies are fine for most scenarios,
but if using SSDs for similar scenarios depending on the configuration of
each node disks it is possible to have a RAID 5/6 ish.
Fernando