[ovirt-users] Hardware critique

FERNANDO FREDIANI fernando.frediani at upx.com
Fri Apr 6 14:02:56 UTC 2018

It's likely possibile you will get more performance from a NFS server
compared to Gluster. Specially if on your NFS server you have something
like ZFS + SSD for L2ARC or ext4 + Bcache, but you get not redundancy. If
you NFS server dies everything stops working, which is not the case with
Distributed Storage.

Fernando