[ovirt-users] fiber channel for hosted-engine deployment and can we import all type of vmware's VM

Nicolas Vaye nicolas.vaye at province-sud.nc
Tue Apr 10 05:35:40 UTC 2018

Hello,

is it possible to deploy the engine (in hosted mode) on a fiber channel storage with OVIRT or RHV ?

It seem to me with RHV in 4.1 we can, but not in 4.2 beta, confirm ?
And i don't know with OVIRT.

The second question is for vmware import :

I have imported one vm from vmware 5.5, and it works, but not for all my vms.
It seem that it works with vm in vmtype 7, in vmtype 10 it doesn't work.

Is there a limitation to import VM from Vmware in OVIRT or RHV ?

Thanks.

Nicolas VAYE