[ovirt-users] Can't sync networks

Cole Johnson sizzlinsaguaro at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 14:39:13 UTC 2018

Where can I find this information?  The best I can find is if I am in
the "Setup Host" dialog, and mouse over the un-synced network.  The
message reads "Host Network's configurations differ from DC".  If this
is the error message, what do I need to do to make the configurations
match?  Isn't this the whole point of what I am trying to do here?  I
have attached some screenshots of the different messages that I
encounter.